The safety of our customers & staff has always been one of the central values at trail Cleaners and Laundry. However, during this time of uncertainty during a pandemic, it cannot be understated just how important and rigorous our sanitization and cleaning process is.
As a result, we have decided to share our process with you. We hope to not only showcase how we are working to protect people, but also give you some peace of mind when it comes to understanding how each step we take from pickup to delivery:
- Our trucks and transportation vehicles are disinfected daily.
- The transportation of all dirty linens is sealed inside of containers. The outsides are disinfected and sterilized as well.
- Our staff are required to wear sanitized gowns, gloves, and face shields before ever touching dirty linens.
- Once the laundry has been loaded and sealed into our washers, we add wash chemicals that will clean and disinfect, and use high temperature water ensuring complete disinfection and sanitization.
- Next, we run all linens through an ironer that heats the cloth to 375 degrees Fahrenheit, adding one more layer of sanitization.
- Finally, sheets and pillowcases are then wrapped in clean, clear plastic bags, packaged, and transported back in a clean cart to the customer.
The safety of our customers and our staff has been and will continue to be our top priority. If you have any questions about other measures, we take to protect you, please don’t hesitate to contact us!